Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

List Time!!!


It's time for a list. This will be my very first list to post on my pretty little weblog. I plan on posting lots of lists as I am inspired. Maybe I'll keep a list of the times I post a list, and then post that list at the end of the year. Did you hear that? It kinda sounded like this strand of the multiverse collapsing in on itself. (^ ^)

Yvette Z.'s List of....

Actors I like:
(in alphabetical order)

001. Steve Bradley (Meatballs IV)
002. John Cusack
003. Willem Dafoe
004. Johnny Depp
005. Vin Diesel
006. Maggie Gyllenhaal
007. Kevin Kline
008. Hugh Laurie
009. Jet Li
010. David Marciano
011. Joaquin Phoenix
012. Jean Reno
013. Alan Rickman
014. Tony Shalhoub
015. Kevin Spacey
016. Tilda Swinton
017. Emma Thompson
018. Stanley Tucci
019. Ken Watanabe
020. Steve Zahn
021. ...more to come

Notice I titled this list "Actors I Like". Now this no way implies that I think all of these actors are good actors, or even know how to act. Some are on this list only for their hotness factor, some are on this list because I've liked certain characters they portrayed, or certain movies they appeared in.


Yvette Z.
The Actor Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home