Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Shinzen

In the garden there is a koi pond. When I’m there I like to feed the fish- they get really excited and jump all over each other competing for the food. Not this time, it was too darn cold. These poor fishies were so cold that they huddled together under the deck and did not move. Normally, when people walk on the deck, the fish start splashing around maneuvering for position. When I stepped on the deck, nothing happened.


Can you see the fish in the water to the left of garbage can?



























These pictures aren’t very good; I’m not a professional photographer or anything. I just thought it was weird that they were so still.











This last one is my favorite. The four (five?) fish look like cars in a parking lot.

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home