Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Car Update


My car is fixed! Yippie!! Apparently the motor that runs my fan had burned out. Once my awesome new mechanic switched it out, all the other symptoms cleared up on their own. I guess they were secondary symptoms based on the initial problem. My car no longer overheats, the motor runs a lot smoother, and my A/C doesn't go out at stop lights! (^ ^) For good measure, I plan to bring my car back next month for a routine tune up. After that I should be good to go. San Jose, Los Angeles, Madera, San Francisco, Monterey, Modesto (work, duh), Redding here I come!

Yvette Z.
The Mile Collector

b

6 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2006, Blogger 8675309 said…

    Woo HOO! Come & visit, come & visit, come & VISIT!!!!

     
  • At 9/15/2006, Blogger Yvette said…

    Absolutely! I can't wait!

     
  • At 9/18/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to know.

    Charlotte

     
  • At 9/22/2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    Redding? Why would you go to that godforsaken place? Actually, other then the rednecks it's not that bad.

     
  • At 9/25/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's about time the Alley Cats took a trip to Disneyland.

     
  • At 9/25/2006, Blogger Yvette said…

    YES YES YES!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home