Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Taiko Update


Last night I signed up for the San Jose Taiko workshop. So now it's official. Game on. I'm so excited!!! After I signed up, I had to fill out an information form. This was an actual question:

List any experience or training, and the number of years studied in performing arts (dance, music, acting), theatre production (set design, sound, lighting), or martial arts.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh haah!

Remember my previous post? Can you say Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v?

1. ballet training- 12 yrs
2. modern dance training- 4 yrs
3. played flute (can read music)- 10 yrs
4. played oboe- 2 yrs
5. played drums- 1yr
6. In 7th grade PE, did a unit on Karate (yeah, I know, really reaching)

And yes, I really did copy it verbatim (^ ^)

This is going to be so much fun!!!!!

Car update: I take it in for an estimate bright and early tomorrow morning!

Yvette Z.
The Workshop Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home