Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Sunday

*******
Just a quick post because it's nearly 11 and I am so ready for bed.

Today was another good day. I got a lot accomplished today.

Went to Mass. Got gas at Costco ($3.039). Had lunch with my awesome friend Lily. We caught up on the dramas in our lives. Afterwards I stopped by Tri-Sport, my local bike shop, and bought a new water bottle and a pair of PINK socks. I have a strange obsession with cycling socks, I have more pairs than I do jerseys. And as you know, I cannot resist anything pink. Came home and had 2 pairs of pants taken in. Also I did 5 loads of laundry.

I had wanted to go for a bike ride, but I was too tired. I have to admit I over did things yesterday. But all was not lost, I did jump on the trainer for 35 minutes. A record in my trainer book. I must give credit to my colleague Francisco, he recommended listening to music instead of watching TV, and man did it work! I have a small mp3 player, so I had some inspirational tunes queued up (Peter Gabriel). Yippie! I'm even excited to do it again! Big change from last year when I couldn't even tolerate 10 minutes of going nowhere.

Okay, time for bed. Noche, noche.

~Vet
"Don't fear the pink"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home