Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Day

***
Hello again. I hope everyone had an awesome New Year's.

My day has been good. First off, the whole family got together at my aunt and uncle's house for breakfast. It was a full spread. Menudo, and a regular breakfast for the non-menudo eaters. Yes, there is such a thing ;) Then us young-uns took off for our traditional movie. This year we went to see A Night At the Museum. It was really really great. A good movie for the whole family. I recommend it for everyone. Really. It was a good movie. When it comes out on DVD, I'm definitely buying it.

The only bummer thing about today is that it's 8:39pm and I am God-honest ready for bed. I have to go to work tomorrow, which I don't mind, so I can't stay up late anyway. But still, it's too early to go to bed.

Okay, I just wanted to say hi and tell you what I did today. What did you do today?

Yvette Z.
The Movie Collector

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home