Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where'd I Go?

*******
You miss me so, seems like it's been forever since I've been gone....

Yes, a play on that song we hear on the radio by Fort something-or-other.

I'm back. Sorry I've been away. Been busy, and not busy, tired, and not tired. Distracted. Focused. Feeling sick and also feeling better than I have felt in a very long time.

And no, I do not have multiple personalities!

I won't go into details on what I have been doing, it would take way too long to write up. In a nutshell, and in no particular order: Been sick. Been having to deal with an imminent death in the family--twice. Gave blood. Having to deal with being short-staffed at work. Went to a bike race. Participated in Daffodil Days. Stuff like that.

I'm back now with many thoughts in my head. I remember watching a movie based on a Stephen King book where one of the characters invents some kind of magical typewriter that automatically types up what she's thinking. I could use something like that right now. It's like my ability and availability to blog can't keep up with the thoughts inside my head. I'm going to have to go around with a little notebook to jot down my ideas through out the day.

So, until my next post....

Oh, before I forget: Feeling a bit old school lately, so I'm going to be using my old school name for a while- Vet

~Vet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home