Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And So It Continues...

***
Okay, so I took my car in today to get it fixed. I needed a new radiator. $307.00. I left work early to pick it up. Of course I had to test it out, make sure all is well. I take a drive out of the city into the foothills, my favorite thinking route. It's dark, and guess what? I can't see.

I guess they had to remove my headlights to get to the radiator, but when they put them back, they re-installed them incorrectly. They point up!! I could see the trees and the sides of the road, but I couldn't see in front of me. Very weird and VERY SCARY!

Of course I'm going to call them up tomorrow and ask whether or not they can fix it. Hopefully they will be able to, and will be willing to fix it without charge.

Wish me luck.

Yvette Z.
The Car Bill Collector.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/04/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    I feel you car related pain!

    And they should fix it for free as they created the problem. I enjoyed point that out to Carmax to the tune of $600.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home