Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday Quote 04-03-2007

*******
I'm going to try something new for a bit. If it works, I'll keep it. If it sucks, hasta.

Every Tuesday is kinda a ladies' family night for me. I meet up with my mom, aunts, sister, and cousins, and we just hang out and chat. It keeps us together, and close. We've been doing this for the past 4-5 years, and I really like it. Unfortunately I don't get home until late and I pretty much only have time to watch House before bed.

Since I really like posting quotes that I've come across in my life and in my work, I've decided that every Tuesday I'm going to post one of those quotes. This way I'm happy, and you guys aren't drowning in stupid quotes. Some are profound, some are silly, some are downright dumb. All are simply quotes, and you are free to take them or leave them. Enjoy!

So on to today's quote:

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
--Carl Jung

Passion & purpose. I've found that inside. I don't even know why people use drugs (^ ^)

~Vet
"think pink"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home