Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Friday, May 18, 2007

I've Been Busy

*******
Yeah, I know. But I've been busy. I have lots of stuff to blog about right now too, so it kind of sucks that I'm busy.

I need to finish telling you about San Jose, and now I have to blog about Bike to Work Day that was yesterday.

I should get blogging again over the weekend, so feel free to check back soon (^ ^)

BTW- I'm very envious of male commuters right now, they don't have to deal with hair, makeup, and pantyhose issues!

Here are some Team CHC photos from yesterday. Yes, I am THAT short! ;)















~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Õ

2 Comments:

  • At 5/21/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, they won't let me cross dress for work so I'm having trouble feeling your pain, lol.

    Actually, my hair is getting pretty long and that is kind of a pain.

    Nice to see the Registry had 2 people riding. I'm still on the kick.

     
  • At 5/21/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, what's up with turning off comments on "the date" post?

    You must have know I'd cause a ruckus!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home