Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, May 07, 2007

Feeling Better

*******
Yes, I am feeling much, much better. I'm tired, but I think it's a combination of all the Drixoral I was taking and Red Bulls I was drinking to get through the weekend. Yesterday, I felt well enough to go cold turkey without relapse. Now I can go back to my normal life and routine. I honestly felt drugged out from Wednesday through Saturday.

My voice is still shot, probably will be that way for the rest of the week, but I feel sooooo much better. I was even acting my usual self at work. I'm way too perky at work. I can't walk from point a to point b, I usually dance from point a to point b- especially when I'm hooked up to my mp3 player. My colleagues have accepted this part of me, they know it's just my joie de vivre. Also they know that how I act in the office is not the same as how I act at a hospital, path lab, or conference.

The only bummer part of this feeling better, is that I'm not going to be able to ride for a while. :( Tomorrow is Tuesday, and that is always out. But Wednesday and Thursday I'm driving my mom to Hollister for a funeral. My grandpa's sister died last week after a long illness. This was a favorite great-aunt of mine I always enjoyed visiting. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm brown, and therefore have a BIG family. Whenever we meet someone who has a familiar sounding last name, we have to ask "who are your parents/grandparents" in case they are a rarely seen relative. Trust me, in my family, it's happened. Not to me, but to my sister and a cousin.

Wow! I am feeling better! I'm RAMBLING!! Woo-hoo! Anyways, back to my story. After the funeral, I'll have to turn around and go back. Saturday is my taiko workshop in San Jose. I'm excited.

Okay, almost time for Heroes/24.

PS- I finished my write-up for my Relay For Life report, so please scroll down and read/reread it. Thanks :)

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Õ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home