Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, May 14, 2007

Extraneous Post

*******

Look at what I did to my shoes! The sole of my right shoe is cracked completely through. The left shoe is just beginning to crack. I haven't even had these shoes a year yet. If I remember correctly, I believe I bought them in September. Why am I so hard on my shoes? I'm not even a runner! This isn't even the first pair I've done this to either. I destroyed a pair of black clogs I wear for work. The sole of both shoes cracked at the ball of the foot, all the way through to the inside of the shoe. I've even done this to a pair of Ecco shoes-- Okay, I had those shoes for like five years before it happened. The only shoes that wore me out before I wore them out were a pair of Doc Martens I bought in like 1994 and I gave them to the Goodwill two years ago when I replaced them with a newer, prettier pair. Can anyone recommend a brand of tennis shoe that can hold up to some serious wear and tear? Even regular shoes too. I'm thinking of getting another pair of Eccos they seemed to be a good investment. Grrrrrr.

~Vet

"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Õ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home