Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Inside the Taiko Studio

*******
See? I really do go do these things! ;) Sorry the pics are a little blurry. I'll do my best to post my adventure tomorrow. It was Mother's Day today, so I had to spend some time with my Mother at a family BBQ. So for now, enjoy my pictures (^ ^)

<--One wall has a big mirror, just like a dance studio!









One side is a stage, just like a cafeteria--->

<--This wall is opposite the mirror, where the practice drums and misc instruments are stored











These are the performance drums, in cases.
No real point to this picture, I just liked all the shoes lined up. Remember, no shoes allowed on the marley



During a break I snapped off a quick pic of the setup for the workshop. The guy in the green t-shirt is Dylan, an apprentice with San Jose Taiko.
~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Õ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home