Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, May 21, 2007

Thought I Wasn't Coming Back, Didn't You?

*******
*Piff*
Shows what you know! ;) I'm teasing. It was a good weekend. The only thing is, now I can't remember where I was. :(

Now I remember: San Jose part 1 and 3, and Bike 2 Work Day.

Okay, I'm going to start with Bike 2 Work Day since it's brief:

For those of you who didn't know, Last week was Ride your bike to work week, and Thursday was Ride 2 Work Day. I didn't ride my bike on Monday, because I was sore and tired from my taiko/Mother's Day weekend. Since I made a promise to Francisco about not driving on Monday, I kept that promise by-- not driving. I walked to work that day. It felt really good on my poor legs. I was moving, but it felt like I was trying to walk through hip-high water. Tuesday through Thursday I rode my bike.

For Ride 2 Work Day My company entered a corporate challenge with the Fresno County Bicycle Coalition, and we formed a small team. The smallest in our division, 5 members: Capt. Francisco, Susan, Lesley, Mark and me :) Of course we came in last place, the goal being the team to ride the most miles. I didn't help because I only live 2 miles away from work. Next year I'm going to cheat by spending the night in Sanger and then riding in ;) Yeah, right. Anyways it was a worth-while event and we had fun. You already saw the pictures, but if you want to see them again, click here.

I will admit, Friday, I did not ride in. I overslept. Woke up with a really bad case of anal glaucoma. Once I got to the office, I had to self-medicate with some Rockstar. I hate those flair-ups. ;)

I think that's it for this topic. If I think of anything more, I'll let you know.

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."


Õb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home