Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday Quote 05-29-07

*******
"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing."
--Oriah Mountain Dreamer

And on other thoughts:

I like mustard. Lots of different kinds. I like regular French's mustard. I like stone ground mustard. I like honey mustard. I even like hot mustard-- but only in small amounts because I am a chili-wimp. Yeah, I know, bad mexican. I've tried Jack Daniel's mustard, but Sierra Nevada mustard is better ;)

I'm not sure why I like mustard, I guess I just like its zesty-ness. hee-hee :)

PS- I'm having a bad cell phone day. I left for work, without my phone. Had to remedy that. Then I left work, without my phone. Had to go back to the office. Sheesh....

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."


Õ

2 Comments:

  • At 5/30/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, Sierra Nevada mustard with their little sampler plate, delicious! I like the hot Chinese mustard too, bring the heat!

    And it might be time to use that lil belt clippy thing for the phone. Good thing you live close.

    Neat website if you do misplace your phone is www.phonemyphone.com, also good for pranking the admin assistant or your office mate.

     
  • At 5/30/2007, Blogger Yvette said…

    I used to make the chinese hot mustard. You buy it dry in a can and add water. I heard an old wives tale that 1) the longer you stir it, the hotter it will be. and 2) if you stir it in one direction only, it will be hotter.

    I also heard that if you yell mean things to your chili plants, the hotter the chilies will be. :)

    Yup, time for the clippy thing. Actually it's time for a new phone too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home