Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Chaos

*******
I was going to post tonight, since I don't think I will be able to post again until Sunday. But silly me logged into myspace and ended up filling out a survey (I'm addicted to those) and chatting with my long-time amigo Jim (friends since September 1985). So here is the very abbrivated version:

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?????? I signed up with twitter. I'm just begging people to stalk me now. I was going to add the thingy to my blog, but the site is not working right now. Dammit, I broke it already. So be on the lookout for it.

Climb to Kaiser is this weekend!!!!! If you are a super-cyclist and plan on riding, be sure to say hi to me, I'll be at the lunch stop!

I had sushi for lunch. Twitter will tell you, but I think cream cheese in sushi is just WRONG!!!!!

I'm changing my email address again and consolidating. 15 addresses are too much for just one person. For those of you who know me in real life, I'll be sending you an email with my final email address. I change my email address like some people change their hair color. I just can't make up my mind. But I think I've found a permanent solution.

That's it for now. I'll try adding the twitter thingy tomorrow morning before I head into the office.

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."
*Locutus says sleeeeeep*

1 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    www.twitter.com/aerocha

    follow aerocha

    tweet me, yo!

    what's your username?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home