Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Saturday, November 24, 2007

No, I Am Not Sorry

*****
I hope that didn't come across bitchy, it was not my intention, but I am clearly not apologetic about not blogging. There are not enough hours in my day to blog anymore. On one hand it's very good that my life is busy and filling in so many ways I cannot even begin to describe, but on the other hand it kinda sucks that I'm too busy to share what is going on in my life with you. (Okay, like all 5 of you) I really want to, but a busy girl like me needs her sleep. I went dancing last night with my dance partner Manny, and we had so much fun. We closed the club down and I didn't get home until 2:30. I was awake, and very tempted to log on and tell you about my evening, but my better judgement took hold and told me to take a shower and go straight to bed. And that is exactly what I did. Hopefully I will write more tonight, since I currently have no plans this evening once I get home from work. Don't tell anyone but I am on my lunch break using the computer in the breakroom.

Life is good.

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

1 Comments:

  • At 11/25/2007, Blogger 8675309 said…

    I just got back from a Victorian Grand Ball with my dance partner! We should trade stories. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home