Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Ramblings

***
How about that storm last night? I checked NOAA, and we were beyond red, we were magenta! I was at work and I guess you can say that we had our first official test of the building. Uhm, we failed. A pipe wasn't connected like it was supposed to be and during the magenta downpour, we had a small waterfall upstairs. Some jackets got wet, and the carpet was soaked, but at least we never lost power. Thank goodness.

Halloween party was awesome, as usual. I did catch some grief for the weather, because I was dressed like mother nature. No stories about the party, because what happens in Club Rich stays in Club Rich. I will tell you that one man was dressed like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, and there was another young man there that I thought was very cute. 'Nuff said.

Here's a pic of me (Mother Nature) and Lisa (Fallen Angel):
~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home