Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Saturday, October 27, 2007

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Nothing

*****
Just a quick blurb since I have sooooooooo much to do tonight:

Last night I worked2 and I finally got to meet John in Fresno. It was so awesome to finally meet him. :)

This morning I am helping my sister make MENUDO (yeah, be jealous)

This afternoon I work2, always look forward to that

Tonight is my Aunt and Uncle's annual halloween party. We take this party very VERY serious, and no one, absolutely no one gets in without a costume. We even have security. I have one word for you: Jager
(we're going to par-tay)

Peace,
Reduce, re-use, recycle,
Plant a tree,
Go climb a rock,
Pack it out,
Breathe,

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

1 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yvette,

    So a pipe broke at REE during the "big Storm"...We only got a little rain and the wind so it wasn't so bad down here in Easton... I am seeing alot of REE bags here at work so I betting alot of people like the store...Have the new Memberships pass 1000 yet? I see that Belinda is on the mend after a nasty fall during some bouldering...Climbing can be dangerous..So be careful..


    Take Care,

    John in Fresno

     

Post a Comment

<< Home