Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Saturday, October 13, 2007

DO THIS NOW!!!!

*******
Just click this link and tell me what you see. I don't care if I know you or not, if you are a friend or a stranger or an enemy or a bored stalker. Tell me whether you see her moving clockwise or counter clockwise. Post with your name, post anonymously, or post as your favorite actor (all John Cusacks welcomed). I saw her originally moving clockwise but now I can make her dance. :)

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html

PS- I just completed my first month at REI- totally cool :)

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

4 Comments:

  • At 10/14/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    clockwise for me. I either don't have the brain capacity or just didn't spend enough time trying to make her spin the other way.

     
  • At 10/14/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I started counter then clockwise I can quite easily turn it either way. I just move it to my peripheral vision and it switches direction pretty cool . Im not sure what that means? May be it means Im ok at both just not great at either ?

     
  • At 10/14/2007, Blogger Carlos Sola-Llonch said…

    clockwise originally, but i can make her switch if i try.

    Carlos

     
  • At 10/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw it counter-clockwise first, but I can switch back and forth, like Steve...although, I can't do it while I'm watching straight on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home