Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Night Yoga


Are you ready for some yoga? (hee-hee)

Well, I made it to another night on the mat and I lived to tell about it. It went well in my opinion. Ask me again in the morning. I guess if I make it to work on time I can really say I survived. I couldn't do the more advanced stuff like the head stand, but I did what I could. Personally, I'm impressed that I'm actually able to bend down and touch the ground.

I am glad that I have a sense of humor to go with the class. I found the tree pose quite difficult to do. I kept falling over and I found it hilarious. I have no idea why, but I did. Maybe I was light-headed with all that deep breathing and had all my blood rushing to my head when I would bend over. Who knows. (^ ^)

Not sure when I'll make it back this week. I have my family night tomorrow night and then I need to pack for another work trip. This time I'm off to beautiful Chico.

YZ
(My initials in Webdings)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home