Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow


Written by Scott Leger, lead singer of wideawake

I heard the news today.
It came out of nowhere.
I wish I could run away,
but where would I go?
Is this my destiny?
Something so unfair....
What will become of me?
God only knows.

And they say the road to heaven
it might lead back through hell.
Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow,

we'll win this fight and bury this sorrow.
We're so alive, still holding on, not ready to die,

so we LIVESTRONG.

My pride is left for dead,
as my world get shaken.
The thoughts inside my head so hard to control.
I'm staring down the unknown, one thing for certain-
That it may break my body, but never break my soul.

They say the road to heaven
it might lead back through hell,
so we're holding on for more than stories to tell.

Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow,
we'll win this fight and bury this sorrow.

We're so alive, still holding
on, not ready to die, so we LIVESTRONG.


***

This song is dedicated to the millions of people affected by cancer. Those who we've lost and those who survive, fight, volunteer, support, research, raise awareness, give and inspire.

Read more and hear the song:

www.livestrong.org/song



b

1 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I took the blog test on how you communicate on your earlier blog and not suprising I communicate with my EARS! Which is probably why I have an outside voice inside. Te-he

    Charlotte

     

Post a Comment

<< Home