Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chico Calls


Well, I'm off to Chico again. This time it's an invitation for a special training from a cancer registry guru. I'm really excited about it. This woman's name is on every manual I use in my work, so it's safe to assume that she knows her stuff. Most of my colleagues will be in attendance, you know we'll have fun while we're up there!

When I get back, it's moving time!!! The house is now ready and I'm just jumping to move into my new PINK room! Unfortunately this also means that I'll be going offline for a few days. I have to tear down my computer, move it all over to the new house, set it back up, and get it back online. Don't laugh, but I still have dial-up and we're having phone jack issues. I'm told there aren't enough, so we're going to have to call the phone company and have another jack installed some where in the house. Why not just switch to high-speed you ask? Because I don't plan on staying, and that would probably involve breaking a contract when I move. Since we currently use satellite for our cable tv, and not real cable, I would probably just get DSL from the phone company and it wouldn't be in my name. So when I leave, I won't be able to take it with me, because it's not mine.

It's late, time for bed. I'm in for a long and exciting day tomorrow, so I need my rest.

Nighty night, and hope to see you soon. (^ ^)

Yvette Z. The Data Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home