Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Pennies From Heaven


Okay, not really from heaven, more like the back of my closet.

I had a big jar of pennies. Why? I don't know. What was I going to do with them? I don't know.

So what did I do with them? I put my pennies in two gallon-sized Zip-loc bags and took them to the store. I took them to that green contraption and turned it into a Starbucks card. There's a special going on right now that if you turn your cash into a gift card, they won't charge their fee, which is 8.x %. I had hoped for a Pier 1 card, but this machine didn't offer Pier 1, so I settled for Starbucks.

How much was my card in the end? $23.54

Wow, that's a lot of pennies.

www.coinstar.com

Yvette Z.
The Penny Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home