Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My New Hero


For the record, I still believe Floyd Landis is innocent. I have no explanation for the undeniable positives, unfortunately, neither does Floyd. At this point in the game, you are guilty until you can prove yourself innocent. So pretty much, Floyd is screwed. Sorry Floyd.

Last night I found a new hero. Her name is Katrina Howard. I actually met her 3 years ago on a club ride. I was impressed with her back then and I could tell she was going places. I'm so inspired by her that I actually dusted off my bike, put air back in the tires and went for a ride. A major feat since I hadn't ridden since BEFORE we moved SIXTY SEVEN days ago!!!!!!!

Yes, I've been bad, very bad, but I'm inspired to be better. Sounds like time to repeat a quote from back in February: "It is possible to begin again. It is hard, and we never to do it perfectly, but it can be done." Thanks for the inspiration Katrina!

Read Katrina's Story Here

Back in the saddle, again.
Yvette Z.
The Mile Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home