Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday Was No Better...


It was even hotter on Sunday! The high was 113! Did I move to Death Valley and forget? Wait, never mind it was probably hotter over there... checking.... checking.... yeah, it was hotter. In Fresno it was 110 degrees today. In Death Valley, 120 degrees. I'll stop complaining now.

The Monsignor at my church says it best: It's better to burn here, than hereafter (^ ^)

On the brighter side of Sunday, Floyd Landis won the Tour de France. GO FLOYD!!!!

Yvette Z.
The Temperature Collector

b

1 Comments:

  • At 7/25/2006, Blogger 8675309 said…

    Seriously -- I live near the beach. When I walk my dog around the block at six in the morning and come back sweating? It's too freaking hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home