Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, November 06, 2006

On a Similar Note


On the subject of 43 Things, This Wednesday, the 8th, I go for my consult and FINAL TRIM!!!!! *scream* I'm nervous, and excited, and dreading it, and so looking forward to it. Y'all know me, I'm short hair girl -remember my scary butch days? Charlotte and Vegas Baby you'll have to take my word for it. We all make mistakes, and hair grows out. I've been growing my hair out for the past 3 years, I almost don't remember what my life was like with short hair. I do remember when I was finally able to put my hair in a ponytail. Hee Hee! Those were the days when I could braid my own hair, and only needed one clip to hold it up. I'll have to dig up a pic pre-decision. Wish me luck (^ ^)

Yvette Z.
The Hair Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home