Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Saturday, November 18, 2006

2 Down 41 To Go...


I did it, I finally cut my hair! (^ ^) Last night at 6pm I had my hair appointment with John Michael. We took pictures before pictures, then I made myself at home in his chair. Jo had already braided my hair before we left, so all John had to do was cut it off. It was really funny, at least to me, as John was cutting the braid, I started screaming "Ow, you're hurting me! Stop it! It hurts!" We were laughing. After the braid was cut off, John rinsed my hair, and proceeded to color it. I've had a touch of burgundy added to my hair. It's not noticeable at first glance, but it's there. (I need to be professional appearing for my job- hospital visits and all that.) Once the coloring was done, John cut it into shape and styled it. Do you know how long it's been since my hair saw a blow dryer? Wow! Well, check out the link below (please!) and see my slide show documenting my evening. (^ ^)

Vet's Hair Gets THE CHOP

Yvette Z.
The Braid Collector

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home