Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, November 27, 2006

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

*****


*****

Okay, now don't get me wrong, I am 100% all for Christmas. All of it: Birth of Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, even Bone Daddy*. But look closely, what is wrong with this picture? No, it's not the lack of presents with my name on it. I'll give you a hint. Look at the timestamp. Yes my friends, I took this picture TODAY!!!!! This tree went up on SATURDAY!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?????

Didn't they check the calendar? Okay, if any of you are Catholic out there, you should know that this coming Sunday is the first Sunday of Advent, so technically the Christmas season is upon us. But dude, come on, it's still NOVEMBER!!!!!

*sitting at computer shaking head* This is just wrong.

Yvette Z.
The Premature
Christmas Collector

PS- I did not participate in this activity. I caught a 24 bug. No, not a 24-hour bug, a 24 bug. Meaning I was locked inside my bedroom all day long (literally) watching season 4 of 24. I love me some Jack Bauer.


*Bonus points if you know what I'm talking about.

b

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home