Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Friday, April 13, 2007

Back From Modesto

*******
Thank goodness.

I love traveling, but sometimes it feels like too much. I'm exhausted and glad to be home.

The hardest part of traveling is the not eating normally. I'm literally eating out 3 meals a day. I do my best to make healthy choices, but I think by design, eating out isn't healthy at all. The meals feel too heavy, and that just weighs me down. If I try to eat just salad, I feel like I'm not getting enough food and I get cranky. The hotel we stay at in Modesto has a workout room, and I do workout, but there's not a lot of time, and I feel like it barely makes a dent.

Ha, I've been doing this long enough that one would think I would have it all figured out already.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to go for a bike ride, but the weather is not supposed to be friendly. Might rain, just might be really windy. I won't know until I stick my head outside tomorrow morning.

I'll say one nice thing about Modesto, the city has a lot of trees. I like that. Parts of Fresno has trees, but not all of Fresno. We need more trees.

Okay, enough blabbering on my part. I'm tired and I need to rest.

~Vet
"Tonight I'll dream in pink"

1 Comments:

  • At 4/14/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When im on the road I find subway works good. Not to heavy and some what healthy. You can usually get two meals out of it if you want too 6in now 6in later ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home