Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May Day and Tuesday's Quote

*****
Relay For Life Info

Okay, to be totally honest, I don't even remember what May Day is. All I remember is that in elementary school, we would make a bouquet of flowers and then we'd take them home and leave them on the doorstep for our mom's to find. Did anyone else do this?
***

Did I ever tell you that I sing at work? A lot. Sometimes I sing a bit too loud. A lot. I sing just ok. Barely. I'd never make it past Simon on American Idol. Well, today I got busted singing too loud. My bad. Today's song: Black Velvet.
***

Okay, on to today's quote:

"You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith."
--Mary Manin Morrissey

Word.

~Vet


Õ

1 Comments:

  • At 5/02/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    As long as it's not gangsta rap and your not throwing gang signs... maybe you ought to close the door to your office. What do you wanna do with your life?

    "I wanna rock, ROCK!"

    giggles to self.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home