Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm Back!

*****
Relay For Life Info

Hello, I'm back. And I'm really tired.

I got back into town yesterday afternoon, and went directly into the office. Sounds crappy, but it was all good, because I got to go home early today.

The flight into Vegas made me sick, but I recovered quickly. I was fine until we started circling for 30 minutes. My head did not like that. But once my feet were on the ground, my brain stopped spinning.

The conference was long, but interesting. I did not do very well sitting still. Being still is not one of my strong points. If you ask me, there were not enough breaks.

Mystere was... there are no words to do it justice, in my opinion. I highly recommend to see it if you can. Colors, music, movement... a feast for my senses. This is the circus I want to run away with. Had I known when I was a little girl that there would be Cirque du Soleil, I would have ditched music and my education and focused on dance. Hee-hee, I wouldn't even want to be an act, just one of the characters that dances around in the background in an awesome costume. Oh! This particular show incorporates taiko into the performance, so it was extra super awesome! Don't take my word for it, go and check it out yourself! I almost forgot, our seats were in the second row. Sweet.

I'll post pictures to my Flickr account soon. I have an nice new headshot should I care to venture into the meeting people online again. If you are one of my myspace friends, you can see it now.

Tomorrow I'm off to Gilroy. In August my cousin Tony is getting married, so some of us (family) are off to the outlet mall to look for dresses.

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Õ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home