Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Friday, May 04, 2007

Tomorrow Is the Big Day...

*****
Relay For Life Info

And I'm sick! (>_<) I'm congested, coughing, and I'm having serious phlegm issues. *YUK* My voice has dropped like 5 octives and it's very deep and raspy now, in contrast to my high-pitch-sound-like-I'm-5-years-old tone.

I'm doing it anyways.

I just hope that they aren't going to do drug testing there because I will test positive for an entire box of Drixoral. And Halls. And a swig of Nyquil, cherry flavored.

That's not even the worst part. I just found out that my designated lap time has a theme! Which means I have to DRESS UP!!! I have to dress up like a superhero. :-

So, I'm going to go as Superchick, Superman's second cousin by marriage. ;)

If I had been given more time to prepare, I would have loved to have dressed up like Hiro Nakamura (from Heroes), complete with sword. That would have been sweet!

So this week I've been pumping myself with OTC drugs and staying warm in spite of the wind and rain. Spending my time reading blog after blog after blog. I feel like a real voyeur right now since I don't even know any of these people who's blogs I've been reading this past week. Very strange. Although, I did come across a really good-sounding recipe for chicken, that I'll probably never try out, but what the heck...

Okay, time for that swig of Nyquil. I must be rested for tomorrow. I have my nephew's First Communion tomorrow morning in addition to the Relay. Good night.

~Vet

(PS- I had another death in the family today, so I will have to take off for a bit next week for the funeral. Sigh....)

1 Comments:

  • At 5/07/2007, Blogger Courtenay said…

    OMG i totally forgot to donate to your relay for life fundraising... GAH! i will have to do it next year.
    i like the superchick, that is cute.

    get better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home