Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Primer

*******
Okay, this is a movie recommendation that is two years too late!

Today, as I'm home sick from work, I FINALLY saw the movie Primer.

I thought it was awesome. Also not nearly as confusing as I was led to believe.

Funny piece of trivial info- I was sent an email from someone I used to know, who had seen the movie. This email contained a summary of the plot. I did not read this email, because I knew I would eventually see the movie and I didn't want it spoiled. I didn't delete the email either because I knew I would need it, should I be completely lost on what was going on. So today I jumped online, and finally read this email I have been holding on to since....

Monday, November 01, 2004 10:42am.

And not even once was I ever tempted to read the email.

Cool. Creepy, but cool.

So, if you haven't had an opportunity to see this movie, I think you should do so.

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Õ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home