Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Saturday, July 07, 2007

And So It Begins Again....

******
Today started the 2007 Tour De France. I watched the prologue this morning. This is the first year that I'm not excited about it. Which kind of sucks, because I like being excited about it. I'm still undecided as to who I'm cheering for.

Fabian Cancellara won today's time trial and the first American is George Hincapie in third place. I just hope it's a bad-drama free tour (read: drug-drama). The good-drama, I'm all for, it's what makes for awesome sports.

My plan for today is to drown all my sorrows, literally. (^ ^) Today is my nephew's birthday, happy birthday Dante! and he's having a pool party. My plan is to be in the pool all freaking day long, and get so dark that I'll look more Indian than ever. When I put on my makeup Monday for work, I want to look in the mirror and say "dayam, I need to hit the MAC counter on my lunch, this thing isn't going to work."

Off to get ready! Bye!

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

b I Š á

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home