Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Can't Believe It Myself....

*****
I can't believe that I've got Christmas spirit this year. I'm not anti-Christmas, I love Christmas, but it's still November, and *I* have put up some (but not all) Christmas decorations in my office already. It's unbelieveable. Hopefully pictures will come soon, we'll see. For now, I leave you with this. It's as true in 2007 as it was in 1984.









~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

3 Comments:

  • At 11/29/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good gravy, that song was bad, but the thought behind it great. I remember laughing at this song back in 1984 but now I'm laughing because I can't believe 23 years have pass. Gasp! I'm getting old. I'd better stop acting 18.

     
  • At 11/29/2007, Blogger 8675309 said…

    Did you see George Michael's hair?!?!?! How did ANYONE on EARTH ever think that man was straight?

    Ah, it was a simpler time.

     
  • At 11/30/2007, Blogger Yvette said…

    Tony: No! You are not getting old. If you have to stop acting 18, then I will have to stop too.

    Jenny: Yes, it was such a simpler time. Sometimes I miss it. And I still love pastey white guys with English accents. Sigh....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home