Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Blog of the Year

*****
Hi there. I had planned to go out as my verbose self and post a really big blog post. But, that is not going to be the case. So here is the gist of the matter:

I'm really busy living my life.

I need a break from my blog.

I'm tired of pink.

I'm sick and tired of some other crap that's going on in the backstage of my life.

So I'm taking a break from blogging for a while. My tentative return date is sometime between January 21 and February 1. The goal is to have a new look, new links, new focus, just be new. Yet, be more me at the same time. I may or may not have a new address, if I do, I'll post a link.

My resolution for 2008 is to fully embrace my Yvetteness. I'm ready, the haze of the last decade is wearing off. Thank goodness.

As for you, my friends, Happy New Year. Push your boundaries and make them bigger.

~Yvette
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home