Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Work Beckons


I'm disappearing for a few days, a colleague and I are going up to the Chico office for training.

I love the Chico office. Everyone there is really nice and the atmosphere is so relaxed. You can immediately feel that the stress level is non-existant . The director there is great too! I'll have to write more about Chico another time. I have a lot of good things to say about my colleagues there.

Of course, looking forward to having dinner at the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.

www.sierranevada.com

BUT- There is a concert there tonight: The Brubeck Brothers with special guest (Dad) Dave Brubeck. (sidebar- Take Five is the best jazz song EVER!). I don't know if we'll be able to get a table, but I'm willing to try. Heck I'd even try to go see the concert if I could.

I'll let you know what happens.

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home