Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Name Change Time


As you can tell, I've changed the name of my blog. The title didn't match the website address, and it was starting to bug me.

When you sign up for a weblog, you get to name it first, then pick the address. I had wanted my address to be "underthesun" too, but it was already taken. So I had to get creative. I thought, what do I like to see under the sun? The first thing that popped into my head was cherry blossoms. Therefore my address became "blossomsinthesun".

As my blog evolved, and it's always going to be evolving, I noticed I was talking less about the sun and more about the blossoms. I just figured, why not? Change the name to match the site.

*In my best Greek accent* So there you go. It's pink, it's pretty, and it's all about the blossoms in the sun.


b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home