Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Awesome Quote

I just got this quote in an email from my colleague Francisco:

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

--Helen Keller

The timing of this quote is amazing. Due to changes in life priorities, hurt feelings, etc., I've had to say goodbye to two friends who both were very special to me. I miss them both, and wish things could have turned out different, but terminating these friendships were in the best interest for all of us. Yeah, I'm still looking at those closed doors, thinking about all the good memories of times past. I hope I never forget them. But today Francisco has reminded me that there are new friends to be made out there, and new experiences to be had. Thanks Francisco. (^ ^)

b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home