Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Back!

*******
Hello people.I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm "back" from my vacation. The wedding was awesome and it was good to see all my family. Even had a time out for myself and spent an evening with a special amigo. Tonight I had my base camp for REI so I am now officially on the clock. I return to my regular job in cancer information management tomorrow bright and early. Hopefully soon I'll return to my blogging. I have much to blog about, and some pictures to post (especially the one with me and a very handsome soldier) but now, my available time is diminishing. Not to worry, I'll figure out a solution.


Yvette Z.
a.k.a. Judy Nails, guitar hero.
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home