Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, August 06, 2007

Vacation, Day 1

*******

I have to admit, to not go to work today was a little tough. This morning I asked my sister to take me to the Fulton Mall to look for shoes (I admit, I won't go there without a translator). As I was driving south on 41, I felt like I was ditching work. This afternoon, as I was sitting in line at Costco waiting to get gas, my thoughts returned to work and to the piles of cases on my desk, waiting to be abstracted. Man, this is pretty bad, I can't let this job of mine turn into my life. Maybe I already have....

On the bright side, I found a purse and some shoes! The shoes are awesome and SO comfortable! I just took a picture of them with my camera phone. If the pic looks good, I'll post it. I love shoes.

Also, since I was in the Riverpark area, I did a drive by of what I believe is the new REI. I took a pic of that too, but I want to verify the address first. I would feel really dumb if I posted a picture and it ended up being the wrong building. So the next time I post, I'll let you know for sure.

Famiy-wise, my Aunt Sue is here. She arrived Saturday night. My Uncle Waldo and family should be getting in any minute now. It's so cool. :)

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

ÕbQ

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home