Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tonight Rocked!!!!

*******
First off, for those of you who didn't know. Today is my birthday. I'm this many now *holding up thirty-four fingers* (^ ^)

Tonight was also Friends & Family Night at REI. From 6 to 9, REI was a mad house. We did nearly $30,000 in sales and sold about 140 memberships. I sold 2 myself. It was CRAZY!!!

Of course I scored some schwagg. I got my very first Nalgene bottle today, and it is sweet.
You can't really see what it says on the top. It says Fresno California Grand Opening 2007. It's a 32oz bottle. I also received this past weekend another REI shirt. This one in black with a cool trim.
I am soooooo loving it.

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

1 Comments:

  • At 9/20/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know this is a little late, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home