Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, September 17, 2007

Quickie Hi

*******
I hate to admit it, but I think I may need to re-think this whole blog thingy. There's too much I am doing, too much I want to do, and not enough time to blog about it.

Did I tell you that I'm getting a massage for my birthday? Well I am :) Stacey rocks!!! (and she uses them too woo-hoo!)

There's so many thoughts running around in my head, you don't even know.

And I was thinking today, I wish I had known my friend Carlos before I knew him. I would have liked to see him do the things he did back them.

Oh, and I'm taking up bouldering :-D

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit." --Word.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yvette,

    Well I finally got into the new store..Nice ! but a bit light on the goods..Hopefully that will change..So what was the haul over the weekend?..It had to be 200K+ since every one in there was buying tons of stuff..It is like they never seen a "REE" before.

    I think I am going to the "bear safety seminar" tonight..This is the nice thing about REE that us Fresnan's couldn't particpate in unless we did some planning and driving! So you are going to do some bouldering? I did that in my youth but quit after my health insurance lapsed..So have all the tag lines from the members start to cease yet?? You know "What took so long to put one here...I am glad your here, now I don't have to shop at Herb Bauer's anymore...ETC.. Well I hope to see you at REE soon.

    John

     
  • At 9/19/2007, Blogger Yvette said…

    LOL!!! REE!!! I've heard that in my day job! When I correct them, they ask "What's REI stand for?" After I tell them, they ask "Why don't you just call it by that?" I tell them that REI is a lot easier to say than Recreational Equipment Incorporated. Then I just smile. Big.

    We're still getting the "I'm so glad you're here, it's about time". I don't mind. As for our numbers, I have no idea. I'm just glad to be there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home