Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wandering Thoughts

*****
Yeah, I know I'm crazy. I want to do this! i STILL want to do this. Nope don't know these people, but just found their videos and loved them.





For the record, I HAVE hiked up to the tops of Vernal and Nevada Falls, but never all the way to the top. Thinking June, before I have to move to Sacramento (long story).

~Vet

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f***ing khakis." -- Tyler Durden

3 Comments:

  • At 9/28/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have friends that start climbing the night prior so that they get to the top just as the sun is coming up. I've always been interested in giving that a go.

    great video!

     
  • At 9/28/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give me some time to prepare but I'm in for a try

    Steve

     
  • At 10/01/2007, Blogger 8675309 said…

    Um...Sacramento? Whuh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home