Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Here Comes the Bride!!!!!

*******
Okay, I'm not getting married anytime soon, but today at REI we learned how to create gift registries. We were allowed to create a registry for ourselves, and I made myself a wedding registry. So who's the lucky groom I know you are asking?

John Cusack

I've set the date for May 1, 2009. An arbitrary date. I need time to plan a proper wedding ;) Unfortunately I deleted the account, since we were only pretending. Had I thought about it, I should have left it up for a day or two and posted a link so you guys could see.

Ahhh, a girl can dream....

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

1 Comments:

  • At 9/06/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ha, too funny. I didn't get to the second paragraph before I was over at rei searching for your registry. I was going to get you a good gift too, what a shame you deleted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home