Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back from the Coast

*******
Yesterday I went to Monterey. I went to the aquarium and to the water's edge to sit on the rocks and watch the waves crash on the shore. I actually took a ton of pictures, for once. I'll be posting them to Flickr soon. I think I need to take a photography class to learn how to take good pictures and save up for a better camera, since most of my pictures came out blurry.

Going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium makes me want to stop eating seafood completely....but seafood tastes so good! For now, I'll just be content with having eliminated tuna from my diet.

I'll post more later today, I have a lot of stuff I've been meaning to write on, but I'm hungry and want to eat. Oh yeah, I'm thinking of changing the style of my blog. The pink is too pink for me right now. I'm feeling very purple and green these days.

P.S. Did you know that my mom really REALLY likes the movie Malibu's Most Wanted? She's always going around saying "don't be hatin'" :)

~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home