Blossoms in the Sun

under the sun, it's all good

Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

*******
Hi :)

Didn't have to day job work today, but I will have to night job work later. This morning my Aunt Margie made menudo and invited the whole family over for breakfast, so that's where I was this morning.

I know this sounds funny, but I've been taking the time since I returned from vacation to adjust my sleeping schedule and work schedule. I'll be working 12hr days some days now, and I'll be going into work at 7 instead of 8:30 (come on, lets be honest). So, I've been fiddling with my bedtime and waking time. It's been hard. I'm not used to going to bed so early and getting up even earlier.

Tonight I will be going into the new store for the very first time! :) We've been trainning out of the business office so far. I'm excited. Woo-Hoo!

Here is an old picture, the morning after the last halloween party (you can tell by the hair) of me eating some menudo. Mmm-mmm gooooooood! ;)


~Vet
"I am ready. The sky is not the limit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home